You are not connected. Please login or register

Kat's Bday

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Kat's Bday on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:28 am

Kat celebrates her birthday in November so I think we should start this theard and think about a little bday surprise for her Very Happy Any ideas? What should we give her?


_________________
http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/lady_1992
View user profile http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

2 Re: Kat's Bday on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:21 am

Yumi

avatar
Admin
Admin
Well last year I made this for she


But I really don't have any ideas

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld

3 Re: Kat's Bday on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:19 pm

I think we should make sth really BIG for her and then we need to give her it via our websites/Twitter or Facebook pages...My ideas are:
-a collection of fan arts;
-a short Youtube video;
-a birthday letter adressed to Kat;
-a collection of our personal photos with the things connected with Kat (in other words: Kat's fans photographed holding Kathleen's CDs etc Very Happy ).
What do you think aout it?


_________________
http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/lady_1992
View user profile http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

4 Re: Kat's Bday on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:56 pm

FahimChoudry

avatar
#Lunatic
#Lunatic
Lady_1992 wrote:I think we should make sth really BIG for her and then we need to give her it via our websites/Twitter or Facebook pages...My ideas are:
-a collection of fan arts;
-a short Youtube video;
-a birthday letter adressed to Kat;
-a collection of our personal photos with the things connected with Kat (in other words: Kat's fans photographed holding Kathleen's CDs etc Very Happy ).
What do you think aout it?

I think its a great idea. I think we should do a montage video of her career to date. so from her first single whine up to wild girl.

View user profile

5 Re: Kat's Bday on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Yumi

avatar
Admin
Admin
FahimChoudry wrote:
Lady_1992 wrote:I think we should make sth really BIG for her and then we need to give her it via our websites/Twitter or Facebook pages...My ideas are:
-a collection of fan arts;
-a short Youtube video;
-a birthday letter adressed to Kat;
-a collection of our personal photos with the things connected with Kat (in other words: Kat's fans photographed holding Kathleen's CDs etc Very Happy ).
What do you think aout it?

I think its a great idea. I think we should do a montage video of her career to date. so from her first single whine up to wild girl.




I'll try to do one Very Happy

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld

6 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:24 am

What about the mixture of the all points? I mean the video consists of our fan arts, photos and short bday wishes. If we make it, we will be able to upload it on Youtube and share it via our websites. What do you think about it?


_________________
http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/lady_1992
View user profile http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

7 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:33 am

Yumi

avatar
Admin
Admin
It's a great idea I will try to make a montage video of her career

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld

8 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:35 am

Is it possible to add our pics and wishes to the video? Firstly, we should collect all the materials (photos, letters, Kat's pics) and next create the video. In my view, it would be sth really good Wink


_________________
http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/lady_1992
View user profile http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

9 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:39 am

Yumi

avatar
Admin
Admin
Lady_1992 wrote:Is it possible to add our pics and wishes to the video? Firstly, we should collect all the materials (photos, letters, Kat's pics) and next create the video. In my view, it would be sth really good Wink

Yep, but from where will we found photos, letters, Kat's pics etc.

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld

10 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:42 am

So, Yumi, before we start collecting the materials, could you tell us how much time do you need to create the video?


_________________
http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/lady_1992
View user profile http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

11 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:49 am

Yumi

avatar
Admin
Admin
Well... now is about how long will be the video and what we will use in this, but about 2 or 3 hours I think

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld

12 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:55 am

Okay, I understand. We've got about one month but we can start our bday-action right now. The next question is: would you like only the members of the forum to take part in the project or tell all Lunatics to join the action?


_________________
http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/lady_1992
View user profile http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

13 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:59 am

Yumi

avatar
Admin
Admin
Everyone:) I can ask Kat DeLuna Italia if they want to join us, I know that they want to make a video too so maybe we can make a collaboration

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld

14 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:00 am

Okay, I like this idea very much Very Happy If they answer you, tell us about it.


_________________
http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/lady_1992
View user profile http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

15 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:01 am

FahimChoudry

avatar
#Lunatic
#Lunatic
We got just over a month. So I'll try to do the montage video and we can all try to write her a personal letter together after the video is complete.

View user profile

16 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:04 am

Okay, but where should we upload them? We can upload them here or tell the person who will make the video to collect them.


_________________
http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/lady_1992
View user profile http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

17 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:05 am

Yumi

avatar
Admin
Admin
But what about if everyone make a video or a letter or something, and collect all and put them into a big video?


_________________

https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld
http://www.youtube.com/user/KatDLyourforumlive?feature=watch
http://katdeluna.yourforumlive.com/
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld

18 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:08 am

To be honest, I don't know how to create a video and I have never done it. I am able to write a letter, make a fan art of Kat but making videos isn't my specialization ^^'


_________________
http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/lady_1992
View user profile http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

19 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:19 am

FahimChoudry

avatar
#Lunatic
#Lunatic
Lady_1992 wrote:To be honest, I don't know how to create a video and I have never done it. I am able to write a letter, make a fan art of Kat but making videos isn't my specialization ^^'

I will be using Windows Movie Maker to create the video. How about me and Yumi make a video each and we can merge it together.Karolina you can do the fan art and the letter.

View user profile

20 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:21 am

Yumi

avatar
Admin
Admin
Lady_1992 wrote:To be honest, I don't know how to create a video and I have never done it. I am able to write a letter, make a fan art of Kat but making videos isn't my specialization ^^'
Well write a letter on Word or send me that on mail and I can make a little video for you


_________________

https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld
http://www.youtube.com/user/KatDLyourforumlive?feature=watch
http://katdeluna.yourforumlive.com/
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld

21 Re: Kat's Bday on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:27 am

That's fine. I'll show my works in the 1st week of November (I'll have one week free so I'll be able to prepare everything).Up to this time, we can discuss the details connected with the video, wait for Kat DeLuna Italia's answer and aks the Lunatics to join us Am I right? Very Happy


_________________
http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/lady_1992
View user profile http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

22 Re: Kat's Bday on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:03 am

FahimChoudry

avatar
#Lunatic
#Lunatic
Have a look at this video i made for Kat Deluna Birthday.
What do u guys think, are there any improvements I can
make?

View user profile

23 Re: Kat's Bday on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:41 am

Yumi

avatar
Admin
Admin
Good job^^ The video looks great <3
I'm still working on my video Sad I do not have very much time free because of the school Sad


_________________

https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld
http://www.youtube.com/user/KatDLyourforumlive?feature=watch
http://katdeluna.yourforumlive.com/
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld

24 Re: Kat's Bday on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:48 am

FahimChoudry

avatar
#Lunatic
#Lunatic
YumiSixX wrote:Good job^^ The video looks great <3
I'm still working on my video Sad I do not have very much time free because of the school Sad

Thanks. I don't have much free time either because I go university 5 days a week. So I try to do some work during the weekend.

View user profile

25 Re: Kat's Bday on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:20 am

Yumi

avatar
Admin
Admin

Here is my video ^^ Is not so great but... I hope you will like it ^^


_________________

https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld
http://www.youtube.com/user/KatDLyourforumlive?feature=watch
http://katdeluna.yourforumlive.com/
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum