You are not connected. Please login or register

Kat's cancelled songs

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kat's cancelled songs on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:59 am

1.Few years ago Kat recorded a song called "Inside Out". It was the title track from her second album. The song "finds DeLuna revealing her vulnerable side, channeling her heartbreak while belting out lyrics":
“Before I met you I was acting so hard
and now you got me wearing my heart
inside out.”

In 2010 Kat mentioned this song on her Twitter page but we haven't heard it yet.
2. "Ground zero" is a song recorded in 2009 for the 1st version of "Inside Out". It was produced by J.Bynum ("Put it on") and writen by Bright Heather Dawn. "Ground zero" is a ballad "about rebuilding a relationship from the ground up and how giving up pieces of your heart makes you a fighter". Probably it'll be released on Kat's sophomore album "ViVa Out Loud".
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. According to ascap.com Kat has recorded a song called "Original man". It was written by Mani Michael James and Omiley Jordan J. It may be the alternative title of "Real man" or a brand new record.
4. Probably Kat has recorded a song titled "Pieces of my heart". The song was produced by RedOne and it's' the cancelled track from "Inside Out".
5. According to Jason Derulo's tweets from 2010, he recorded a "summer hit" with Kathleen. Also in 2011 Don Omar mentioned a collaboration with Kat for his upcoming album.
Which title is the most interesting for you and why? Have you heard about the other unreleased Kat's songs?

2 Re: Kat's cancelled songs on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:45 am

Yumi

Admin
Admin
1. I hear about "Inside Out", I don't remember when I read about it, but this have some chances to be on "ViVa", and for sure Kat have many songs recorded. I need to say that I really wanna listen "Inside Out" and "Ground zero" , Kat really know how to make some great love songs
2. And about other songs unreleased I think here can be added "No Me Olvides", we have just the ballad version of that song bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/KatDeLunaWorld

3 Re: Kat's cancelled songs on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:02 am

I've heard about the dance version of "No Me Olvides". Kat performed it at People En Espanol Festival in 2010 but there's no studio version online.

I forgot but Kat recorded an opera song and it's also produced by J.Bynum. See their old pic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Me and Kat deluna( wait till u hear "opera" produced by ur boy)."

4 Re: Kat's cancelled songs on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:32 am

Ataru

She looks pretty weird in this photo

I don't know anything about cancelled songs, but i remember a great cover - Conga. Maybe she can put on the tracklist a studio version? But it's a little offtop guys, sorry

5 Re: Kat's cancelled songs on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:35 am

Kat's version of "Konga" is fine but I think she hasn't recorded it. It's only a cover sung during her shows.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum